I have said it before but I don't listen to myself often enough : I can't cope with too many knitting projects on my needles at the same time. Sad, maybe, but nevertheless true.
I find myself knitting a bit of this and a bit of that and the progress end up being painfully slow. I don't want to gather too much dust on my WIPs.
So where am I now ?
- Bianca is on hold because to be honest I am not very happy with the front. I'll pick her up later, it' a promise... (maybe in the spring???)
- The leaf scarf is nearly finished, so I will give it my full attention to hopefully produce an FO by the end of the week.
- Air is next with one sleeve approaching decrease stage. It will be my next full-time project. I want to finish it before Christmas.
- The Peace Shawl will have to wait a little while longer. I am itching to pick it up, but one has to be ruthless in order to move on.
- I have two very impatient wizards begging for their Hogwart's scarves... I have promised to get started when MY scarf is done. I can't put it off any longer as I fear they might cast a nasty spell on me... So once I receive my circular needle, one of those scarves will be in my evening knitting basket...
Who said knitting was relaxing???